02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Monday, April 26, 2010

Free Custom Design, April only! Hurry before its over!!

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post about this awesome Header and grab button that I recieved for free. I met Madeline (The Shabby Vanity) through UBP10 this year and I saw on a tweet that she was offering up to 2 items for free for your blog!! I chose the header and the grab button!! I LOVVVVE her work!! it was so awesome and generous of her to do that for me!!! I am in the process of fixing to order my background and all kinds of other stuff for my blog!!! So check her out because it only lasts til the end of this month!! Take a look at my new header I think its SUPERB!!! Her Link is HERE!!!

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE NOW