02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Sunday, April 25, 2010

FAKE: FREE BAG OF DORITOS COUPON--BUMPING UP STILL FLOATING AROUND!!!!!

REPOSTING THIS .. A MEMEBER ON MY WEBSITE WAS GOING TO USE THIS BUT SAW THAT IT WAS FAKE WTG GIRL!!! SO.... JUST A REMINDER TO ALL MY READERS!! LETS NOT USE THIS PLEASE!!!

Take a look at that picture of the coupon above. This coupon is going like wildfire!!! This is a fake coupon. How I came about this ?? Today I went to Walmart to comp my $.49 Pineapples and I saw a lady in line talking toanother lady about this coupon for FREE doritos for a whole year (in her words). I asked to look at the coupon and informed her that Walmart doesn't take coupons for FREE items that high and she might want to go to CVS or Walgreens...I also gave her a business card to my website.... OMG.. I did not know this coupon was fake. Honestly I don't think she knew it was fake. She had said her daughter had sent her an email sying it was free. Bless her heart.... :( i feel bad now... I had a feeeling because of course it was printable and I've never seen Free Doritos coupons. I came home and did some research and Snopes.com has said that it wasn't a legit coupon. There are many fake coupons out there and it makes us everyday coupon users that are doing it right... well it makes us look just as bad so most stores questions our coupons. Printable coupons that is. So, if in doubt make sure you email the company or call the company of the coupon. Urgh.. I don't like stories like this it makes me sad...BAD COUPON KARMA lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We often see that Doritos coupon. Others are free Pepsi fridge packs and Duracell coupons for over 50% of the value. The worst part is that the creators of these fraudulent coupons usually do their homework and the coupon WILL scan. Causing headaches for the retailer and the supplier.

SUBSCRIBE NOW