02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Saturday, March 27, 2010

SNUGGLE: FREE


Oh My did we have a great time with our $3.00/1 Snuggles coupons last time!! Oh yes FREE Snuggles again!! Be on the look out because tomorrow Redplum is putting out a $3.00/1 Snuggles coupon!! It may be regional so I'm hoping all my readers get this one!! This makes Free fabric softner at a lot of stores!! I know for Sure Family Dollar and has these for $3.00 and Walmart has them for $3.84. SO if it comes down to paying then I think $.84 isn't bad but LOOK FOR FREE!!! Love it. It will expire in May so you will have plenty of time to get in on it!! Also Ebay has them for sale but they are outrageously priced so join a coupon forum or go to coupon clipping websites to score some cheap or maybe even for a simple trade!! OOOH I'm excited!!

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE NOW