02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Thursday, March 4, 2010

PLEASE HELP ME REACH 100 MEMBERS: TCC WEBSITE

Please Help Me reach 100 members. Texas Coupon Chicks is a small coupon website but also is a place to get away and just find great deals. You will find life long friends, savings tips (not just with a coupon) and family!! We have all become a family here at TCC.
If I hit 100 Members I will offer a 25.00 Gift Card to one winner!! A store of your choice. Once I hit 100 I will let you know more information!! So help me help you!!
Tell your friends, family, neighbors!
Thank you for all your support here on mmy blog and I want to ask you to be patient as I work on my *TCC* website. A lot of changes and codes need to be changed out and I'm still working on it!!!

Thank you!! Lots of Love
Kasie :o)

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE NOW