02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Saturday, March 27, 2010

DALLAS AREA COUPONERS

Are you up early in the mornings? Blogging, shopping, getting kids ready for school? You for work? Well every morning on the weekdays M-F @ 6:45 a.m on WFAA you can watch Laura Thornquist (My Dallas Mommy) for the best deals!! I watch her every morning. I follow her blog, I just love her!! She is awesome at what she does! She enspires me!! I've been couponing for over 3 yrs now. Just started blogging and now have a website as well!! So lets show her some support and watch either her live or they will announce her deals for the day!! Follow her blog, twitter and facebook!!

1 comments:

Nick Thornquist said...

Wow, Kasie! Thanks so much for the kind comments and I LOVE your blog too! Laura

SUBSCRIBE NOW