02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Monday, January 25, 2010

Its been tooo long

Oh man!! Its been way to long since I've posted a new post here on my blog. I am currently SAHM again and want to get back into this!! I recently went onto twitter and asked Deal Seeking Mom , Mommy Snacks.net to help me out a little bit here. I want to be able to provide my readers with all the deals of the couponing game!!! As you all know I love couponing and fell off the wagon when Lexi was going through her LIver transplant deal. Well, she is over a year out and I'm ready to start blogging full force!!! This is my first blog and I need help!! LOTS OF HELP !!! I repost all these other great blogs all the time on my My TWITTER and on my FACEBOOK and just need help!! SO any help is welcomed and truly appreciated THANK YOU AGAIN IN ADVANCE!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You got the help girl when ever I can! You rock the deals K-dog! LOL

SUBSCRIBE NOW