02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getting the Hang of this!!

I am new to blogging and people tell me that I don't write enough so... here it goes lol. I have been doing a lot of researching about this blogging thing and my brain is really starting to hurt!!! I've learned a lot so far and if you will have some patience I will make my blog as successful as possible. With your help of course!! I want to start having contests and get more into the internet savings! This may seem boring to you but if your a couponer any bit of information helps.

I have been couponing for many years now and I am still learning new things. So in days, weeks, maybe months to come I will start adding new things to my blogs and contests!! So if you become a fond fan of my great deals then you too can become a part of my Goal!! To teach how to maximize your savings with or without a coupon!

So, sit back relax and please be patient with me. Thanks to all who has read my blog, (dk if anyone really is lol) but, thank you to the ones who do! You are my success to this. Now back to finding steals n deals!!!

Blessings to you all :)

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE NOW