02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Only 2 More days OCT 2-5 Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Taste Challenge!!!

Only 2 more days left!!!! Starbucks invites customers to join the Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Taste Challenge at their favorite U.S. Starbucks location.Participants can taste Colombia Starbucks VIA next to fresh-brewed Pike Place Roast and challenge themselves to guess which one is Starbucks VIA. Starbucks VIA Taste Challenge participants will receive coupon for a complimentary Tall brewed coffee on their next visit as well as an offer for $1 off a Starbucks VIA Ready Brew purchase. I did my challenge today and I thought the brewed one was the instant one. I was wrong but I did get my coupon and I also convinced hubby to get me a Vent Cinnamon Dolce Latte!! Shelley and Neka know how much I be loving those!!! SO go get yours today!

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE NOW