02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Saturday, October 17, 2009

NO LONGER WORKING.... PLEASE DISREGARD


THANKS TO IHEARTCVS for picture above!!!
I just got home from CVS and I bought my Glade Candle. It rang up 6.99 I had a 3.00 coupon then 6.99 printed again. I handed my card (DH's being I used mine on the first transaction)back to cashier but accidently scanned my card again. Well 6.99 popped out again!! I did it 5 times on each card!! The limit reached on the bottom of the receipt shows 1 but it really is 5!!
So turns out to be a money maker!! I also got employee discount so I threw in a 4 pack of tp on each transaction and payed .11 each time!!!

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE NOW