02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Many loss....

So lately it seems like all I have been posting is "sorry haven't been blogging cause of this and that " I started blogging for my family that live far away. I slowly started developing readers. Even had a awesome giveaway. But, now I think I will just post as I go. I also have a website to maintain and thanks to a couple of members on the TCC website they have helped me there. It's a very very slow paced website with only a couple of active members on it daily. Not as big As most of the coupon websites online. It started as a way to keep up with our "coupon chicks" aroud our area. Bit there too the original members have slipped away back to "life". 

Well, I too slowly find myself doing the same thing. I jaw had a uncle, aunt, good high school friend, and now moat recent my grandma pass away within these pas couple months. Everytime I think Im ready to get back into the swing of things something else happens. 

So..... Here i go again lol. I am truly sorry to My readers. I can not predict the future but I will post when I can what I can. We have a wide variety of blogs And websites to go to so I hope an pray that if you haven't already find a great one like dealseekingmom or mydallasmommy, afullcup or hotcouponworld!!! Again my apologies and beat wishes to u all :(

<3 Kasie <3

2 comments:

Mamacita La Cuponera said...

Kasie, my heartfelt sympathy for your loss. Right now you should think about yourself and the problems and challenges you are facing. Close your eyes now and ask God to give you the wisdom and strength to accept all the challenges you are facing. You will be fine. God bless you and stay strong, we, your Readers will be here waiting for you to come back when you are ready to.

Kasie said...

Thank you that means a lot :(. Sometimes I forget who's in charge until reality hits again. Thanks again for the kind words. They really mean sooo much to me.

SUBSCRIBE NOW