02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Been away A While

I would like to take this time to aplogize to all my readers. I have had  a very very rough month. I've had the passing of a special aunt and a special friend was killed overseas. So I have been out of town, attending funerals and its just been overwhelming. On top of it all I have not posted anything on my blog or fan page or website for the past 6 days. I'm so far behind. I promise to catch up! I have recruited some new readers!! Handed out business cards while I was in Amarillo! So, if you can give me a couple more days I'll be up  to date with everyone!! Thanks again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries Kasie...we love you and understand life happens. We are just glad that you are safe and sound. God will continue to heal everyone and keep doing great things for you.

SUBSCRIBE NOW