02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Friday, October 15, 2010

I've let TOday pass me by!!!

Sorry today has been going so crazy today!! I'm barely getting started on my blogging!! Its Homecoming here where I live and things were a little hectic this morning!! So gonna blog for a hour or so Gonna try to bring you some great deals! Remember to "LIKE" us on Facebook because once I recieve 500 Fans I will have a AWESOME AWESOME give away!!

So make sure you tell all that you know that we are calling alll SAVERS!!! WHo want to save or just want to join our awesome coupon fan page!!! So.. I will close this because the Parade starts at 3:00 and my daughters sure would be upset if we missed that!!!

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE NOW