02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WALMART: Free Schick Disposable Razors.

We have  a $3.00/1 or $2.00/1 Schick Disposable Razor coupon. The 12 pck of disposable Schicks at Walmart are $1.97. Making them Free. If your Walmart allows overage (mine does with the right cashier) then you can get $1.03 overage with the $3.00 coupon. I bought 6 yesterday and 6 Glade carpet freshners and 2 All You Magazines and I paid 5.98. I really just paid for my magazines because I used a $.75 off coupon for the Glade carpet freshners as well!! So if your  needing meat or whatever ur needing then that would be a great way to get it with the overages!!!!!

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE NOW