02
My blog has moved!
03
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://texascouponchicks.net
and update your bookmarks.
04
05 06

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Amp Free 4 pack and Sharpie 1.00 Printable

If your using these coupons I would like to advise you not to. These coupons are swarming the internet and are ones that have been scanned in. ANY time you find that a coupon is in JPG form then most likely its not legit.

I work for CVS and I admit I used the dollar sharpie coupon and once I found out it wasn't legit I told my manager at my store. I felt so bad that I brought product back to store *(which were the sharpie highlighters on sale for .99).

So please if your using these coupons or have them posted on your website please don't and remove!! Thanks

0 comments:

SUBSCRIBE NOW